Maximize your county reimbursements!
Mountain State ESC’s Medicaid Specialist Tinessa Williamson can help you.
Ms. Williamson has a BA in Business Administration in Accounting and has worked in educational accounting and Medicaid for over 13 years. She is able to ensure each individual county is receiving the maximum reimbursement possible, while allowing county personnel to focus on the most important recipients of Medicaid–the Students.
In addition to providing counties with professional development, the following services are provided:
- Enter medicaid claims into WVEIS
- Transmit billing electronically to Molina Healthcare System
- Enroll Medicaid providers with Molina Healthcare
- Provide Medicaid updates to counties
- Serve as a liaison between DHHR, Molina Healthcare Services and Counties
- Calculate and submit quarterly and annual cost settlement reports – to relieve CFO’s/treasurers of this intricate and time consuming responsibility.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064