Maximize your county reimbursements!
Mountain State ESC’s Medicaid Specialist Kaitlyn Maynard can help you.
Kaitlyn Maynard is the Medicaid Specialist for Mountain State ESC. She is a Marshall University graduate where she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, as well as a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management. As a West Virginia native, she is passionate about assisting the people of our state. She has served Medicaid patients and students over the last three years.
With school based Medicaid reimbursement, she is able to ensure each individual county is receiving the maximum reimbursement possible, while allowing county personnel to focus on the most important recipients of Medicaid – the students.
In addition to providing counties with professional development, the following services are provided:
- Enter Medicaid claims into WVEIS
- Transmit billing electronically to Molina Healthcare System
- Enroll Medicaid providers with Molina Healthcare
- Serve as a liaison between DHHR, Molina Health Services, and Counties
- Calculate and submit quarterly and annual cost settlement reports – to relieve CFO’s/treasurers of this intricate and time consuming responsibility.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064