Posting Date: July 16, 2018
Position: Bus Operator Trainer
Employment Term: Part-time (dependent upon funding and need per county)
Salary: Based upon experience and qualifications. (Not to exceed $30.00/hour)
Special Condition: Selection preference will be given to those applicants currently employed as bus operator trainers.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of Class “B” CDL with P and S endorsements.
- Certified state bus operator.
- Certified state bus operator trainer.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations related to bus operators.
- Skill in operating a bus and troubleshooting minor problems.
- Ability to teach required subjects to obtain state school bus operator’s certification.
- Ability to instruct CDL requirements.
- Ability to provide effective instruction in soft skills categories (i.e. ability to effectively communicate with staff, peers and community).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Evidence of effective oral and written communications.
- Proficiency in basic computer and presentation skills.
Application & Resume Must Include:
1.List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned
2.List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
3.Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4.Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
5.List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2018; 4:00 p.m.
Send Application Jan Hanlon
& Resume: Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064