Posting Date: December 23, 2020
Position: WV Adult Education Data Coordinator
Term of Employment: 240 days
- The staff member works effectively as a member of an education team.
- The staff member exhibits an attitude of mutual respect.
- The staff member is ethical and demonstrates good work habits such as punctuality / attendance.
- The staff member works effectively with partner agencies, county personnel and other state / local / national agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works collaboratively with the Adult Education professional development team.
- Assist with revisions and updates of the Adult Education Teacher Handbook.
- Attend national and state professional development opportunities related to Adult Education functions such as the National Reporting System, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, technology or Coalition on Adult Basic Education.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional development related to the data management information system and National Reporting System.
- Assist with the statewide Adult Education TIS Initiative.
- Research and evaluate new technologies for use in curriculum integration.
- Serve as a member of the onsite monitoring t
- Assist in data quality evaluations of Adult Education programs.
- Oversight of the statewide Adult Education data management information system.
- Ensure that data management information system meets, or exceeds, the National Reporting System Data Quality Certification process and procedures.
- Coordinate and provide training, support and technical assistance for the Adult Education data management information system to all Adult Education staff.
- Update and maintain the data management information system User’s Guide.
- Coordinate data matching elements with outside agencies in relation to the federal core outcome indicators.
- Assist with federal and state reports generated the data management information system.
- Assist with teacher pre-service and in-service for the data management information system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree.
- Experience and knowledge of Adult Education required.
- Extensive knowledge of computers and other technology.
- Certified as a WV Technology Integration Specialist.
- Ability to schedule, organize and prioritize assignments.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to travel within the state and out-of-state as needed.
- Experience in the delivery of professional development and providing technical assistance.
Resume Must Include:
1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
2. List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
3. Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4. Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
5. List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
January 3, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.
Per current Mountain State Educational Services Cooperative Salary Schedule