POSTING DATE May 13, 2022
TITLE OF VACANCY: Part time custodian MOVWDB
LOCATION: Wood County
REPORTS TO: Project Director
Nature of Work:
Part-Time cleaning person to perform for 2 floors of a former hospital setting: cleaning duties 2 days per week for a total of 12 hours per week, for an organization within a former hospital setting.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sweep and mop all floors
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Clean windows
- Empty all trash and replace with liners
- Place all disposable trash into compacter on site
- Sweep and mop all rest rooms and sanitize and disinfect
- Restock/fill all dispensers as needed (supplies provided by client)
- Clean and sanitize board room and all tables and chairs
- Clean and sanitize all common area tables located on 5th and 6th floors
Performs any additional work as requested
The individual employed in this position will be an employee of Mountain State.
APPLICATION AND RESUME:
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including addresses and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone number.
Send Application and Resume to:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.