POSTING DATE 1-22-24
TITLE OF VACANCY: WIOA Administrative Coordinator
REPORTS TO: WIOA Program Director
Nature of Work:
Under general supervision, performs general office duties in one or more of the following
areas: general secretarial, preparation of correspondence and mailings, maintain office
files, data entry, and staff support. Performs related work as required. Reports to
Program Director of WIOA
Major Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Maintain WOIA Files, both paper and electronic
• Attend WIB meetings, record and prepare minutes from meetings
• Review invoices and prepare vouchers for payment
• Monitor contractor and one stop expenditures
• Prepare budget modifications for contractors.
• Initiate annual rental agreements with partners @ one stop facilities.
• Assist (when needed) with quarterly monitoring of contracted programs
• Process OJT invoices, key data into MACC, track payments and expenditures
• Organize file transfer each year and dispose of records when warranted
• Prepare ITA cover letter for customers, mail/fax information to training providers,
and create file for customer.
Monitor and maintain support service program.
• Data entry into WIOA tracking systems
• Record, transcribe, and type office correspondence
• Greet customers visiting office
• Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate staff
• Order and maintain inventory of office supplies and promotional items
• Process incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Prepare notices and ads for local newspapers as required
• Prepare handouts for WIB meetings
• Prepare MOU Addendum/Leases and Payment coupons for county facilities.
• Maintain log of incoming rental payments and code for fiscal department.
• Research and prepare vouchers for invoices for all contractors. Maintain fiscal
sheet for budgetary purposes.
• Coordinate facility maintenance issues and maintain inventory lists for county
facilities and WIB office.
• Compile data for fiscal department drawdown.
• Maintain and update WIB website – www.movrc.org
• Travel arrangements.
• Other office duties as assigned
The individual employed in this position will be an employee of Mountain State ESC.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
▪ Knowledge of general office practices
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel computer programs
▪ Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access
▪ Skills in the use of a personal computer, including e-mail
▪ Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
▪ Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- High School Diploma
• Associate degree in Business or related field (related work experience can be
substituted for education on a year for year basis)
• Two years experience in office / secretarial work
APPLICATION AND RESUME:
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including addresses and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone number.
Send Application and Resume to:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to email@example.com
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.