Posting Date: January 19, 2021
Position: Part Time TASC Peer Trainer
Locations: Charleston, WV
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all duties as assigned by the executive director of Mountain State ESC
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in administering the high school equivalency assessment.
- Extensive knowledge of West Virginia’s and Data Recognition Corporation’s high school equivalency testing procedures and guidelines for both computer-based and paper-based testing.
- Extensive knowledge of high school equivalency assessment security procedures.
- Experience administering the TASC test.
- Knowledge of Option Pathway guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to travel statewide as needed.
- The staff member works effectively as a member of the educational team.
- The staff member demonstrates self-control and exhibits an attitude of mutual respect and tolerance.
- The staff member demonstrates ethical conduct and good work habits such as punctuality and attendance.
- The staff member demonstrates self-direction and the ability to use software applications for work productivity and collaboration.
- The staff member is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments to accomplish high-quality work to meet demanding deadlines.
- The staff member demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills using current technologies.
- The staff member understands that work assignments may change or be added, as priorities emerge with Mountain State ESC.
Resume Must Include:
1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
2. List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
3. Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4.. List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
February 2, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
TASC Peer Trainer-Part time
MSESC Executive Director
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is
dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.