POSITION: Associate Coordinator – WV Wood Technology Center/Randolph County Development Authority
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Assisting with the development, promotion, teaching, coordination, and expansion of industry leading courses in the areas of hardwood manufacturing, safety, extractive, and construction industries.
LOCATION: West Virginia Wood Technology Center, Elkins-Randolph County
REPORTS TO: WV Wood Technology Center Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED:
- · Associate degree in business related field, vocational education, wood products, manufacturing, business, or related fields
- · Have at least five (5) years of work-related experience in education, business, wood products, or related fields
- · Have at least five (5) years of economic development experience
- · Experience with grant application and administration
- · Marketing experience
- · Proven abilities to work with education, business, and industry leaders
- · Proficient in various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office
- · Ability to travel nationally
QUALIFICATIONS – PREFERRED:
- · Experience with real estate development
- · Knowledge of financing tools and resources
- · Property management experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Promote WV Wood Technology Center to individuals and businesses
- · Assist with the recruitment, retention, and expansion of business in Randolph County
- · Establish partnerships for workforce development and training
- · Develop curriculum to meet industry needs
- · Assist with the management of WVWTC/RCDA Staff
- · Apply for and administer local, state, federal, and private grants
- · Assist with setting the budget, overseeing financial matters of the organization
- · Sell/lease/develop real estate throughout the county
- · Assist with the development and implementation of various marketing plans/strategies for workforce and economic development
- · Represent the WVWTC/RCDA on multiple boards, councils, commissions, authorities
- · Implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization as set by the board of directors
- · Maintain positive relationship with industry by open communication
- · Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Resume Must Include:
List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
April 9, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
or download the region’s application and submit via email to email@example.com
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.
Per current Mountain State Educational Services Cooperative Salary