POSTING DATE March 18, 2022
TITLE OF VACANCY: Program Manager-WV
POSITION TYPE: Professional
LOCATION: Wood County
REPORTS TO: Project Director
Nature of Work:
The Program Manager works under the direction of the Project Director. The Program Manager providestraining to the program team and is responsible for monitoring the effective delivery of job readiness skills instruction, job development and placement, and project outcomes. The Program Manager directly supervises the Case Management staff.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides Center Management of staff.Determines eligibility and provides information to customers about the types of programs and services for which he or she may be eligible; approves and signs off on customer paperwork submitted to funding agency.
Provides training and program management of all staff.
Refers customers to alternate programs for assistance.
Organizes and audits customer orientation sessions for quality and compliance.
Organizes and develops new workshop content when necessary.
Organizes and oversees special projects/events for all programs.
Ensures successful program outcomes.
Responsible for setting and helping team achieve quarterly program goals.
Participates in meetings, trainings, etc., with funder/other agencies.
Performs Quality Review to ensure compliance with quality standards.
Provides any additional support to the Project Director.
Participate with corporate staff in planning, forecasting.
Supervises data collection and formatting for all periodic reports.
Performs any additional work as requested
The individual employed in this position will be an employee of Mountain State.
Ability to relate in a positive, motivational manner to staff and customers.
- · Baccalaureate Degree preferably in human services.
- Supervisor experience is required.
- Demonstrated prior work experience in a similar human services area.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to effectively interact with participants and partner agencies
- · Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- · Self-motivator, ability to work with minimum supervision
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills
- · Knowledge of computer programs; specifically Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of job search and placement techniques and processes.
Knowledge of community social services/support agencies
APPLICATION AND RESUME:
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including addresses and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone number.
Send Application and Resume to:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.