Posting Date: November 1, 2022
Position: Reading Interventionist-Mingo County-Part-time-Lenore PK-8
Salary: $25 per hour/15 hours per week for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
- Bachelor’s degree, WV Professional Teaching Certificate
- Use appropriate language
- Be compassionate and exhibit positive behavior
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit excellent work habits
- Comply with all state, district, school, and classroom policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the usage of technology,
- Assist School in providing educational interventions and progress monitoring for students
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to provide educational interventions and progress monitoring.
- Work with school personnel to determine students academic needs.
- Use identified scientific, research-based interventions focused specifically on individual student difficulties.
- Maintain data-based documentation of continuous monitoring of student performance and progress during interventions.
- Provide the high-quality instruction needed to move students to grade level proficiency.
- Assist with the analysis of the data to identify students in need of interventions services.
- Provide data to the school teams and participate in decisions about student progress.
- Maintain confidentiality about students and coworkers.
- Work with Open LMS as needed and directed by the Principal.
Other duties as requested by Principal or Executive Director
- Maintains confidentiality of student information
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff, students, families and all other individuals who are encountered through professional duties
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or via email to email@example.com
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.