Posting Date: November 15, 2023
Locations: Randolph County
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications.
The Examiner must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with test administration experience.
The Examiner may not be involved with teaching Adult Basic Education or High School Equivalency Exam preparation classes. Under the direction of the Test Coordinator, the Examiner is responsible for carrying out the instructions provided in the Examiner’s Manual, including work during testing associated with the actual standardized and accommodated administration of the tests.
Examiner’s main responsibility is to provide testing when the Test Coordinator is not available.
Resume Must Include:
1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
2. List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
3. Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4. Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
5. List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
MSESC Executive Director
- Oversee adherence to security and other procedures at the testing centers.
- Ensure that record keeping is accurate and complete.
- Ensure confidentiality of examinee data.
- Ensure Examiner-to-test ratio of a minimum of one Examiner to 20 examinees is upheld.
- Order test materials in cooperation with the State or Area Administrator.
- Receive, inventory, and securely store test materials.
- Provide Examiners with all necessary test administration materials.
- Ensure that test administered properly and collect and account for materials as prescribed.
- Process applications for special testing accommodations.
- Ensure secure handling of test materials during test administration and at all times.
- Provide guidance and direction in the event of testing irregularities or interruptions.
- Report incidences of irregularities to the Test Coordinator.
- Work with the Test Coordinator to securely ship re-usable test materials back at the end of the annual testing cycle.
- Attend trainings provided by the West Virginia Department of Education.
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is
dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.
Per current Mountain State Educational Services Cooperative Salary Schedule