Position: Project/Technology Support and Training Specialist
Location: Transportation Complex/Multi
Reports To: Transportation Director
Employment Term: Part-time as needed
- Current West Virginia teacher certification.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Products and online storage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and train staff on multiple systems and platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with other staff regarding technology.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic computer and network management.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain inventory system.
- Must hold Apple Teacher Certificate.
- Must hold Microsoft Innovative Educator Certificate.
- Must hold IC3 Digital Literacy Global Standard 5 Certificate.
- Must pursue and achieve IC3 Digital Literacy Global Standard 6 Level 3 Certificate by February 2022.
- Other qualifications deemed necessary by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a designated routing program and app for school and parent use.
- Promote and support integration of technology through staff development and timely individual assistance.
- Provide technical support for all Cabell County Schools digital devices and systems in buildings.
- Distribute, collect, and maintain AUP’s for all building computer users each year.
- Deploy, support, and troubleshoot all technology at school sites including Apple Products, Microsoft Products, Cameras, Door Locks, Intercoms, network equipment, printers, visitor management systems, display devices, phones, etc.
- Train staff in the use of various applications and hardware technology.
- Plan and conduct on-demand and in-person staff development activities to promote technology integration.
- Maintain an accurate technology inventory.
- Communicate technical problems to appropriate persons in the Central Office Technology Department through Cabell Schools Work Order system.
- Participate in technology department meetings and other required training sessions. .
- Maintain certifications and update when required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to email@example.com by 3:00 p.m.
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4.Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description
5.List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.
July 27, 2021