Posting Date: September 1, 2021
Position: Program Specialist-Workforce Development Board Mid-Ohio Valley
Location: Mid Ohio Valley Region
- Bachelor’s Degree in with a minimum of 5 years experience in business field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of federal employment and training programs and grant administration preferred.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff and students and all others who are encountered through professional duties
- Demonstrates excellent work habits, including punctuality and attendance
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application and Resume:
WDB MOV Executive Director
Workforce Development Board Mid-Ohio Valley
600 18th Street Box #3
Parkersburg, WV 26101
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.
This WIOA-funded program is an equal opportunity employer/program; auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.
September 1, 2021