Posting Date: October 25,,2022
Position: High School Parent/Family Engagement Assistant
Salary: $10 per hour/ up to 5 hours per day, 15 hours per week, maximum 435 hours for the 2022-2023 school year
- Must hold high school diploma or equivalent, meet health qualifications required for school personnel, and successfully pass criminal background check.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, exhibit good time-management and problem solving skills.
- Must possess good computer skills-emailing, scanning, working with templates and tables.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Work directly with the Coordinator of Parent Involvement and Principal on parent/family engagement activities, workshops, and training sessions at the school and district levels.
- Assist with the family engagement/support services with the West Virginia Family Engagement Center.
- Provide parents/families with effective school and district communication.
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling an active parent/family engagement program and other programs as needed.
- Assist with school newsletters and other forms of parent/family communication.
- Assist with special projects at the school and/or district level.
- Maintain proper documentation of parent/family communication.
- Attend training as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of student information
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff, students, families and all other individuals who are encountered through professional duties
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or via email to email@example.com
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.