Posting Date: August 31, 2021
Position: Mental Health Coordinator
Locations: Logan County
Salary: $45,000 plus benefits (health insurance, optical, dental, retirement).
- Master’s Degree in Counseling or Social Work
- Experience working in mental health, school psychology, behavior intervention, or related field
- Ability to work with at-risk students
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Oversees Mental Health referral and services system for Logan County Schools
- Plan, organize, and coordinate program services that provide assistance to eligible participants and help support mental health and emotional well-being of students and families and staff.
- Collaborate with interventionists, coaches, school services coordinators, nurses, teachers, and other stakeholders to provide Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) that promote academic and emotional success.
- Provide support for COVID-related mental health services and make referrals as needed
- Build community partnerships to help facilitate access to additional mental health resources and services for students, families, and staff.
- Collaborate with district leadership to review and revise communications with community, parents, students, staff, school teams, regarding mental health issues and crisis planning
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records as required by law, policy, and administrative regulations.
- Performs other duties as required
- Maintains confidentiality of student information
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff and students and all others who are encountered through professional duties
- Demonstrates excellent work habits, including punctuality and attendance
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application and Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or via email to email@example.com
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.
August 31, 2021