Posting Date: January 9, 2024
Position: Interventionist- Mingo County-Part-time Williamson PreK-8
Salary: $25 per hour/15 hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree
- Use appropriate language
- Be compassionate and exhibit positive behavior
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit excellent work habits
- Comply with all state, district, school, and classroom policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the usage of technology,
- Providing one-on-one or small group tutoring to students who are having trouble with specific topics or skills i
- Organizing lessons and activities appropriate for each student’s skill level, including creating appropriate materials
- Observing students in class to determine any areas of difficulty that may need extra attention or intervention
- Working with teachers to design new interventions or improve existing ones based on student progress or lack thereof
- Conducting diagnostic assessments to determine or clarify areas of weakness and strengths
- Helping students understand concepts through hands-on activities and games
- Maintains confidentiality of student information
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff, students, families and all other individuals who are encountered through professional duties
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.