Position: Financial Aid Advisor
Posting date: September 29, 2021
Location: Mingo County Extended Learning Center
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Length of Employment: 100 hours @$25 per hour employment ends January 15, 2022
The Financial Aid Advisor will
- Maintain the NSLDS system and SAIG
- Process PELL payment
- Reconciliation of Accounts and Coordinate with Office
- Process Billing for each of the three nurses phases (1 semester)
- CPS Background Checks
- Assist students with corrections when needed
- Assist with outside agency processing (UMWA, Voc. Rehab, and WIOA)
- Complete all 1098T forms and submit by January 15, 2022
- Determine students eligibility for financial aid
- Maintain all student financial aid folder
- Attend annual FSA training to ensure compliance
- R2T3 calculations for students who withdraw or are dismissed
- Assist with fiscal operations report (FISAP)
- Update all records on COD to ensure students do not exceed allowed disbursements
- Maintain IPEDS reporting to stay compliant after each phase
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains work habits that facilitate a positive work environment,
- Displays knowledge within the area(s)of responsibility.
- Maintains, completes and submits required reports and/or data in a timely fashion.
- Maintains and/or upgrades skills within area(s) of responsibility.
- Follows county rules and regulations.
- Performs duties efficiently and productively.
- Has impeccable attendance and promptness
- Displays excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Maintains a high quality of work.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to email@example.com
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.
September 29, 2021