POSTING DATE July 12, 2022
TITLE OF VACANCY: Enrollment Facilitator
POSITION TYPE: Service
LOCATION: Applicant may be assigned to one or more designated location to serve the needs of the school system of Mingo County.
REPORTS TO: Director Student Services and Attendance
- Familiarity with school enrollment processes and requirements, school programs, student support programs, courses and County policies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of student information.
- Willing to travel within the County to and meet with students and families in their homes.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to attend training prior to beginning job duties.
- Experience with data entry
- To assist enrollment facilitators
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the supervision of the Director of Student Services and Attendance, will provide direct assistance to students and families with school enrollment options for virtual, brick and mortar, homeschooled, homeless and out of district students.
- Update student information
- Maintain confidentiality
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Student Services and Attendance or other administrative staff.
- Meets with students and school administrators to facilitate enrollment, resolve issues related to re-entry options for students.
- Assists homeless students/families in overcoming barriers to education.
- Maintains case notes on student/family contacts.
- Prepares weekly reports of contacts and enrollment status of student(s).
- Must attend training prior to beginning job duties.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
STARTING DATE: July 25, 2022
APPLICATION AND RESUME:
Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including addresses and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone number.
Send Application and Resume to:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com) and submit along with support documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.