Posting Date: October 5, 2022
Position: Classroom Associate-Part-time, Kindergarten, Man Elementary
Salary: $15 per hour, 25 hours per week
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Use appropriate language
- Be compassionate and exhibit positive behavior
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit excellent work habits
- Comply with all state, district, school, and classroom policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the usage of technology,
- Assist classroom teacher by supporting students’ academic learning in English Language Arts and mathematics which include small group or one on one assistance
- Collaborate with teacher(s) in order to provide support for students.
- Reinforce lessons and help students as they complete classwork.
- Assist classroom teacher(s) with standard “housekeeping” tasks such as taking attendance, collecting homework, and preparing materials and information for lessons.
- Assist classroom teacher(s) or principal with classroom and school-wide duties, such as monitoring in the lunchroom or on the playground.
- Attend all required trainings, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of student information
- Maintains a professional relationship with administrators, staff, students, families and all other individuals who are encountered through professional duties
- Be flexible and dependable in completing duties assigned by the teacher or principal.
- Demonstrates excellent work habits, including punctuality and attendance
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and contributes to a positive work environment
- Prioritizes responsibilities and job requirements.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or via email to email@example.com
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.