NOTICE OF JOB VACANCY
Posting Date: September 18, 2020
Position: Bus Operator Trainer – Mason County (1 position)
Employment Term: Part-time (dependent upon funding and need per county)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of Class “B” CDL with P and S endorsements.
- Certified state bus operator.
- Certified state bus operator trainer.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations related to bus operators.
- Skill in operating a bus and troubleshooting minor problems.
- Ability to teach required subjects to obtain state school bus operator’s certification.
- Ability to instruct CDL requirements.
- Ability to provide effective instruction in soft skills categories (i.e. ability to effectively communicate with staff, peers and community).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Evidence of effective oral and written communications.
- Proficiency in basic computer and presentation skills.
Application & Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2020; 3:00 p.m.
Send Application & Resume:
Mountain State ESC
Dunbar, WV 25064
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
MSESC Executive Director
Recommended by the MSESC Executive Director
Confirmed by the MSESC Governing Council
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is a will and pleasure employee of the Mountain State ESC. Continuation of the position is
dependent upon funding, enrollment and program performance.