Posting Date: June 30, 2022
Position: Bus Operator Trainer
Employment Term: Part-time (dependent upon funding and need per county)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of Class “B” CDL with P and S endorsements.
- Certified state school bus operator.
- Certified state bus operator trainer.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations related to school bus operators.
- Skill in operating a bus and troubleshooting minor problems.
- Ability to teach required subjects to obtain state school bus operator’s certification.
- Ability to provide effective instruction and set a good example in soft skills categories (i.e. ability to effectively communicate with staff, peers and community).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Evidence of effective oral and written communications.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to keep accurate records regarding all training provided.
- Willingness to work flexible hours required to accommodate the availability of trainees
Application & Resume Must Include:
- List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Send Application Jan Hanlon
& Resume: Mountain State ESC
501 22nd St.
Dunbar, WV 25064
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.