Posting Date: September 1, 2020
Position: Adult Education Instructor
Locations: Mid-Ohio Valley Region
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications.
1. Professional teaching certificate (preferred) or eligible for an adult license for Adult Basic Education (four year college degree – minimum of 2.5 GPA in original course work; a minimum of 3.0 in course work used in maintenance of certificate or adult license).
2. Prior experience in teaching adults preferred.
3. Knowledge of the characteristics of adult learners preferred.
4. Computer instructional skills required.
5. Effective oral/written communication skills required.
6. Experience with software management systems preferred.
7. Ability to provide basic academic skills, job-readiness, and life-coping skills to adult learners required.
8. Ability to attend teacher training prior to the first class meeting required.
9. Ability to work collaboratively with other agencies and organizations.
Resume Must Include:
1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and certificates earned.
2. List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
3. Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
4. Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
5. List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
September 8, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
Send Application & Resume:
Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
or email to email@example.com
MSESC WILL GRANT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, AGE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN AND NO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON THESE FACTORS WILL BE MADE IN THE SALARY, PROMOTION, DEMOTION, TRANSFER, OR TERMINATION OF ANY EMPLOYEES.
Adult Education Instructor-full time
Regional Coordinator / MSESC Executive Director