Posting Date: July 28, 2021
Position: Accounts Payable/Adult Education Accountant
Locations: South West Region, Dunbar Office
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, successful completion of training business/office education and/or three years of experience in the field of finance and /or accounts payable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher). Preference for experience with WVEIS (West Virginia Education Information System).
- Experience in purchasing and management of financial budgets
- Available to work flexible hours as responsibilities dictate
- Ability to meet and work with a variety of people in a professional manner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Prioritize responsibilities and job requirements
- Adhere to rules that govern confidentiality.
Resume Must 1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates
Include: attended, and certificates earned.
- List of employers for the past ten years, including address and name of immediate supervisor(s).
- Description of responsibilities/work experiences in previous employment.
- Alignment of work experience with posted Job Description.
- List of at least three (3) references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Application Open until filled
Send Application Ms. Jan Hanlon, Executive Director
& Resume: Mountain State ESC
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Or download the application Job Postings | Mountain State Educational Cooperative Services (mountainstateesc.com ) and submit along with support documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain State ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or age.